X-TECH MPC Internation star, has had a rib problem seriously effecting her breathing, after struggling to breath after the 10,000 points & taken to hospital in an ambulance for X-Rays, still not fully diagnosed, but leaning towars slipped Rib Syndrome, as the most likely problem.
- Peter Michael & Nicole Begg X-TECH, Li Shui China International, 30th Oct - 2nd Nov, hopefully 3rd Jeonju WIC Korea, Mike Paez Mexico also 3 years ago
- January February Timaru 9-12 Jan Tour of Timaru, 25th Waimate, 1 & 2 Feb S.C. open, 8 & 9 South Island Open, 15th & 16th N.Z. Bank tracks 3 years ago
- Well run of bad weather, But heading towards a week of it I hate. Friday night club, wee play with the stop watch, lots of faster youngsters 3 years ago
- Out of commission coaching in Timaru for 6 weeks, China, Timaru and Chritchurch hospitals and Worlds & holiday, improving so so want to see 3 years ago
- Well heading towards the main N.Z. Skating season, while Europe is heading into Ice mode. To our x-TECH ones on the ice good luck. 3 years ago