https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=651497888219172&set=a.651497408219220.1073741841.594349387267356&type=1&theater ( Cheryl Begg Coach & Maree Lowen Official took 4 skaters to Nelson on an X-TECH MPC coaching trip sponsored by N.Z. agent WHEELZ. Tyla Smith, Jazmyn McAuley , Tyla Smith & Ariana Snook Between them took 12 out of the 12 N.Z. Junior titles on Indoor 100 meter track, Road & Bank track Tyla 11 & Jazmyn 1, 8 of the 12 silvers, Jazmyn 5 & Sophie 3 & 3 of the 12 Bronze, Jazmyn 1, Tyla 1 & Ariana 1 all gave there time to help. Tyla & Jazmyn benefitted from racing in China & Korea alongside Nicole Begg & Sophie raced the Suzhou WIC Marathon in China last year also.
- Peter Michael & Nicole Begg X-TECH, Li Shui China International, 30th Oct - 2nd Nov, hopefully 3rd Jeonju WIC Korea, Mike Paez Mexico also 4 years ago
- January February Timaru 9-12 Jan Tour of Timaru, 25th Waimate, 1 & 2 Feb S.C. open, 8 & 9 South Island Open, 15th & 16th N.Z. Bank tracks 4 years ago
- Well run of bad weather, But heading towards a week of it I hate. Friday night club, wee play with the stop watch, lots of faster youngsters 4 years ago
- Out of commission coaching in Timaru for 6 weeks, China, Timaru and Chritchurch hospitals and Worlds & holiday, improving so so want to see 4 years ago
- Well heading towards the main N.Z. Skating season, while Europe is heading into Ice mode. To our x-TECH ones on the ice good luck. 4 years ago